Monday 4 March 2013

Back to the Matter Monday; SUBTLE SMOKEY EYES AND RED LIPS






How do i begin to plead with you for going on the low low lately? I was trying to wrap my hand around keeping my blog running despite my spontaneous schedule. Yours truly is back to the matter and am all yours for delivering some beauty tricks from that "mirror-on-the-wall" moment down to the red carpet. Here is my take on Iyanya vs Desire Album lunch.I had fun working on Sharon Ojon's make up. Sharon was on the red carpet conducting interviews for the Glameye Watch Tv show brought to you by Naij.
The subtle smokey eye and red lips are always super glam for the red carpet, every diva in favour say aye!

See more of Sharon on the red carpet after the Jump








Photos: courtesy of tcdphotography for his take on Inyaya Vs. Desirehttp://tcdconcept.com/photography/2013/03/iyanya-vs-desire-album-launch-concert-redcarpet/. Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. This has been a long time coming. Go girl! Love this

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sharons make up. How do i achieve this look?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the makeup...simple and classy. Please share some tips on how to achieve this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice make up...... Will try dat out #winks#

    ReplyDelete