Tuesday 26 March 2013

W Factor!




It’s amazing how super powerful a women is. Women are soo powerful that for a man to obtain favor he just has to find a wife. Heehee! It might sound cheesy coming from me because am a lady but by merely looking at simple trends in the world today it is safe to say that there is a level of favour a man will not know until he finds a wife. I mean we all know about the controversy surrounding the gift of automobiles received by Nigerian Celebrity couple; Tuface and Annie Macaulay Idibia but looking beyond the controversies, Tu baba is already one of the biggest in his field and yet he is already experiencing an overflow. I call it an overflow because maybe he could well have afforded the SUV which was presented to them by the Akwa Ibom State Governor Godswill Akpabio on their traditional wedding. And while many where yet to recover from that one, another surprise car gift, the new 2013 Corvette Sports Car gift was presented to them (by only God knows who) at their white wedding in Dubai. You say it is because he is a celeb, others say he is partaking of corruption; I say “He that finds a wife, finds a good thing and obtains favour”. Ok, soo maybe not every man that gets married would attract that level of fanfare and those kind of gifts but the truth remains that the “favour” finding a wife brings goes beyond that which is received on the wedding day. Many men have shared stories of how things just started to fall into place when they found the woman they were going to share their lives with. One of such is the touching an emotional tribute, Jay Z recentlywrote to his wife Beyonce 

The way she has changed my life… If I didn’t have her…? Where would I be? Who would I be? Sometime I wonder if I would still be Jay-Z. It’s so surreal. First time I laid eyes on her she was 16. I had thought in my head “she will be mine”, became my best friend… 20 years old, it was time… before you knew it she made me swallow my pride and my own words bit me in the a**… “Forever mackin’ – 8 years later, married, one kid. She saved me”

At this juncture I think I rest my case on that. LMAO! hahaa! I know some dudes will soon think quickly to setup a wedding. Don’t be in such a hurry as to end up with the kind of woman that reduces a man to a crust of bread. More so, certain things have to be put in place, like a steady source of income, a house (or a budget for the house) which she will make a home and the readiness to leave and cleave. That said, there is always a set time for all things love and marriage so in the mean time get wisdom, get understanding … exalt her, and she will promote you; she will bring you honour… and place on your head an ornament of grace. Guys! dont you just love women???

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, love it. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice read, but then again while these good things are said about women, there are cases like you rightly mentioned "crust of bread" that can bring a man to a grinding halt... in fact bring an entire family to a bus stop.
    That however is not the case here. So "Yes" he that finds a "GOOD" wife finds a good thing and obtains favour from the Lord. I am a living witness to that and I continue to thank God daily for it... but then the word "GOOD" is a fast vanishing commodity in our society today wouldn't you agree Nonso?

    Lastly, you said guy find this annoying... Well, in truth, not really. It only gets annoying when ladies let it get to their heads and think they are the source of "GOOD" luck and then they cling to that notion and then have nothing more to offer forgetting that it takes "2" to tangle. A lady of substance would always elicit positive karma and a mature guy won't think twice or get angry at the notion of a lady bringing him good luck afterall even if she does not bring you luck... Two GOOD heads are better than one.

    ReplyDelete