Wednesday 20 March 2013

TOMI ODUNSI WANTS TO BLOW


With her numerous talent Tomi Odunsi has vowed to die empty and that's ecxactly what she meant when she named her new single "I WAN BLOW". Famed for her role on Mnets Tinsel as "Shalewa", the young starlet is taking no prisoners." I wan blow" is a slang almost everyone can relate to. I don't know about you but i do want to get to that point where my light shines bright and I am recognized,  known for my gifts and no doubt my bank accounts is heavy enough to give me access to the finest things - in fact "I WAN BLOW!" Listen out!

3 comments:

  1. I love her on Tinsel. cant wait to hear what she sounds like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmm can she sing?????? really wana know

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Beautiful & talented TMO. can't wait for it to be out, You go girl!

    ReplyDelete